THE SACRED PAGE: A 40-Day Journaling e-Course
This simple 40-day email course will show up in your inbox as an invitation to start your journaling practice.
WE FOCUS ON:
- Creating a journaling practice. Sometimes you just need a little structure to help create a routine and The Sacred Page will help you do just that. I’ve purposely kept it super-simple: Read the daily email and respond to the prompts. The Sacred Page gently guides you in your practice.
- Creating a sacred space where you can be your truest self, where you can take a gentle journey of self-exploration. Journaling is about creating a sacred place where you can turn inwards; take a few minutes each day to pause, reflect and listen to yourself.
- Viewing your life as a story that you get to write and re-write as many times as you want.
- Creating actionable steps as determined by you through the journaling prompts – words are far more powerful when followed by action.
THIS 40-DAY COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to create your own journaling practice and require some gentle guidance. The Sacred Page provides a super-simple structure on which to hang your journaling practice.
- You want to discover the power of sharing your thoughts and feelings with your journal. You want to use journaling as a way of making sense of those thoughts and feelings, as a way of making sense of the world. But you don’t know where to start…let The Sacred Page lead you.
- You long for a deeper sense of self. By the end of the course you’ll have a deeper, stronger sense of who you are, where you are, where you want to be and some actionable steps on how to get there.
“The Sacred Page gave me a way back to finding a few minutes each day to pause and listen to myself. Esther’s daily prompts led me down paths I hadn’t always expected but were wonderful to explore. Also, the resources – articles and other readings – were great for finding inspiration and motivation. The Sacred Page truly transformed my journaling” – Ellie, USA.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Every day for 40 days you’ll receive an email. Each email includes a daily mantra, an accompanying personal essay, beautiful quotes and journaling prompts – all based on a daily theme. The journaling prompts have been specifically written to help you explore your own feelings and thoughts on the daily theme and more importantly, set you on a path to a regular journaling practice. Each email has been created with the previous one in mind so they build upon one another.
- I also share a list of ‘Additional Resources’ to help continually inspire your journaling practice.
- There’s also a private (optional) Facebook group where we can connect, if you want to. Journaling is normally a solitary endeavor so I’ve created a group for anyone who wants to connect with others taking this journey.
- As soon as you sign up you’ll receive a ‘Welcome’ email and then Day One will arrive the next morning at 06:00am UK time. Each consecutive email will arrive at the same time until day 40 is complete.
“The Sacred Page goes beyond a journaling journey, it is a beautiful gift of words. It shares poignant thoughts, ideas and challenges beliefs we may have about ourselves. For me, it created a space and place to reflect on where I am in life, who I am and what I want. While the focus is on writing, Esther shares honest reflections of her life and journey, which asks me to be honest in my own reflections and journaling. With beautiful quotes and an abundance of prompts to engage the brain and propel the pen to move, it was lovely to receive each day. And the best part is that I can go back to them again and again, and to myself. I believe the new Morning Pages has been born!” – Susan Sheehan, UK.
- Tools – you need minimal tools for this course:
- Access to the Internet to receive the daily email.
- A journal/notebook and a pen.
- A willingness to commit some time each day to writing (choose a time that suits you the best).
- It’s up to you how much time you choose to commit to your writing practice. Do the bare minimum – spend five minutes reading the email followed by five minutes writing a few lines – or take a deep dive into your writing practice. It’s completely up to you. I usually spend 30 minutes a day journaling, but I’ve found that to begin with, consistency is more important than the amount of time you spend writing.
- 40 Days of emails; each one includes a daily mantra, a thought-provoking essay, beautiful quotes and journaling prompts all based on a daily theme and delivered directly to your inbox.
- A list of ‘Additional Resources’ – some books and links and other thought-provoking things I hope you find useful. Some relate to the daily themes and others simply relate to journaling as a practice.
- Bonus: A private Facebook group (optional to join) where I share an article or a quote or content relevant to journaling each week to inspire you to keep writing.
- Just £29.00 – even if you only read the daily emails, you would still get something of value from this course!
40 Days of Journaling Guidance and Inspiration Delivered to Your Inbox
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button and you’ll be led to a payment page. Once confirmed, you’ll receive a ‘Welcome’ email. If you experience any weird technology issues (please do check your spam folder before writing to say you’re not receiving your daily emails!) or have any questions, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll respond within 72 hours.
Please invest with intention: I do not offer refunds for this course.